Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||San Juan, PR
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Retail/Wholesale
Geek Squad Consultation Agent|
Geek Squad Consultation Agent
Our Agents are the first point of contact for clients and command the check-in and check-out experience of client devices. They ask the right questions, listen to client needs, take detailed notes, and partner with our Advanced Repair Agents to fully resolve the issue. It's the Consultant Agent's mission to ensure no client is ever left unserved or underserved.
- Positively engage with the client during the check-in and check-out process
- Ask probing questions, listen and record details, and offer an accurate time estimate for next steps
- Monitor queues and provide status update to clients
- Clearly communicate with team members
- Support Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time
- Experience actively using and learning about customer electronics
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Supplier Diversity Resources
A monthly magazine and annual conference for African American entrepreneurs and business owners.
The leading publication on diversity and business.
The only publication for Hispanic and Latino entrepreneurs and business owners.
A bi-monthly publication that serves a nationwide forum for minority and women business owners, corporations and government agencies concerned with minority enterprise development.
Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
The only federal agency dedicated to advancing the establishment and growth of minority-owned firms in the United States.
National Minority Business Council (NMBC)
A non-profit organization that expands opportunities available to small, minority and women business owners.